Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day

We have had such beautiful weather here in Boston!  I hope all of you are enjoying your families and friends and  the long holiday weekend!    

I am also hoping that everyone finds a minute in between all of the BBQs, swimming, boating, spring cleaning, or whatever it is that you're up to this weekend, to stop think about all of the brave men and women who have served our country and have sacrificed their lives doing so.  For without them, we wouldn't have the freedom to do so many of the things we often take for granted.

Thanks to my grandfather, my father-in-law, my husband and our dear friends still serving us.  Special thanks to those who have made the greatest sacrifice and to their families.  May you have peace this Memorial Day.

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment