Sunday, October 11, 2009

Apple Picking for Alex's Birthday!


My baby sister Alex is turning 18 in just a couple weeks and thank goodness she's (sometimes) a sweetheart and wanted to include the kids in the celebration!  She chose apple picking and really what could be better?  We had already been planning on going to Lookout Farm this year, as we did last and although it's pricey, there is lots of fruit for picking and lots to do for the kids.  The day was extra special, since it isn't too often that all 6 of us sisters are in the same place!  Also, Jackson's had a great weekend and OMG is that worth celebrating?!  So I packed the kids up and brought along my "new" baby jogger double for the first time, although it didn't get much use, since Sam (my sister) and I had the "Twincesses" in the Baby Bjorns.  The kids picked lots of Apples and had a blast running around the farm's huge play-area.  There was so much to do, but for the most part they enjoyed a kids music and magic show.  Fun was had by all and the weather could not have been more perfect!  

Here are some of my favorite photos from today and be sure to stay tuned for this years photos of Rick and Jackson making apple pie (it's their tradition)!


 Tanya

3 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun. I'll bet YOU were exhausted. They are adorable, all three!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T - may I add your blog to the MyFamily site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes Tracy, of course.

    ReplyDelete