Monday, September 7, 2009

Makes my Monday: Party Planning and a Sneak Peek into Ava and Emma's 1st photo shoot!











Party planning is making my Monday as Jackson eagerly awaits his 4th birthday party. Party supplies are ordered and invitations have been delivered (by Jax himself!). I just need to get some candy to fill our Pinata and ingredients for the cake. I am going to attempt to make this dinosaur cupcake-cake. Wish me luck!

In other news... On Friday we had Diana Sechrist http://www.dianasechrist.com/#, a fantastic professional photographer come to our home to take some photos of Ava and Emma. She was so wonderful, patient and really made us feel relaxed. The shoot was lots of fun and she has posted some of the photos on her blog http://dspblogsite.wordpress.com/. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Check out some other great family photos at twinfatuation


What's making your Monday?


Tanya

1 comment:

  1. First off, the pics are gorgeous!!!! She's obviously a very talented photographer but it also helps that your girls are just darling!! My favorite one is the 1st one where they're laying head to head but in opposite directions!

    I just posted a pic of a dinosaur cake that I made for my son. It was a practice cake...my very first one. It kinda sucked but I got lots of great advice from other bloggers on how to perfect it for the real thing next month!

    The cupcake cake looks awesome! Wishing you the best of luck making it!

    Thanks for the follow! I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete