Tuesday, September 29, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes!

Jackson and I were having a little impromptu speech lesson tonight, while I was putting him to bed and he had me cracking up!  It all started with me trying to teach him to say the word "mouth", which he pronounces "nouf".  We got the 'm' sound down and he was having some trouble with the 'th', so I started having him say things like "the, this, that", etc.  When he seemed to have it down, I started asking him questions like "what do you use to see,  what does daddy use to hear, what do the babies use to smell, all to which he answered correctly... eyes, ears, nose.  Finally, I asked him "What does mommy use to talk", to which he replied "a cell-phone"!!


That's all for now, stay tuned for some baby pics in tomorrows Way back When-esday post!




Tanya

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Put that in his baby book (ok I realize he's not a baby anymore, but you want to remember that one!)

    ReplyDelete